Classic by David Beckham

We saw many posts, on David's profile, on about the 24th of July. We saw many breathtaking videos of him with costumes -or without-. We saw him in a mirror. Generally, he drives us crazy every time with a video. Almost every day there was a new video. And the date, was the 24th of July. I opened my lovely hitech computer and I went to David Beckham's profile. And suddenly I saw this:

I still can't describe my feelings, it was a shock for me. I am thinking the older the better with this person? What's going on? What Victoria thinks about this all? Many question came to my mind but I kept scrolling down the page. And I saw THIS: 


And i was like. Ok! I probably watched the video 5-6 times and now I am O.K! Please just watch this video. ;)

Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment