Beauty Haul

It's been a while since my last post so I decided to write a new, exciting post about some beauty products that I bought today. The beauty haul I posted was about Mac Fever lipstick. (Check it here: beauty haul: mac fever). So, as I was out with my sister buying some gifts for our dad I saw a drugstore which had a 50% discount. I couldn't resist (of course!), so I bought some beauty products. (What a shock, I know!)



So let's start with the face products. I repurchased my favourite BB Cream by Maybelline New York. I think it's a good BB Cream. The color really suits me and it doesn't make me look pale, and it doesn't oxidise (aka becoming darker when it comes in contact with air). It's a BB cream so don't expect good coverage. I really wanted to find the Garnier BB cream but since I couldn't find it, I went for this one again! 

The next product that I bought, as you can see, is this Garnier Face Cream. I needed a new hydrating cream for after taking my makeup off because I usually my skin feels really dry. When I opened the box I found out that the formulation is closer to a gel than an actual cream which is something I'm not really fond of but I'll let you know my thoughts about it as soon as I check it out!



I also bought a couple lipsticks. I am in love with those shades. Both of them are from Seventeen. I repurchased the No1 lipstick because I really loved the colour. The other one is Seventeen number 5. A soft pink lipstick.
  You can check out all the Seventeen Matte Lipsticks on the Seventeen website: Seventeen Cosmetics


You can on the comment section any product recommendations you may have or thoughts about the products above!


Until next time you can check out our facebook page for more: Chromantics Fashion Page
Have a nice weekend.
Share on Google Plus
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment